Monday, June 18, 2012

Name a Character Contest with Lisa Potocar

Do you often wonder how authors come up with the names for their characters? Sometimes readers get the opportunity to help name characters, and Lisa Potocar is giving away a chance to do this! Take it away, Lisa!

Contest Time! I’m giving away a signed copy of Sweet Glory and a mention in my “Acknowledgments” for the sequel to Sweet Glory to the person who comes up with the best name for one of the characters in Sweet Glory’s sequel. Without giving too much away, the character is a wealthy but shady business man with an ax to grind. NOTE: His name should be in keeping with the time period for the sequel, which picks up where Sweet Glory left off. To get an idea of the time period, read a description of Sweet Glory’s storyline at my Amazon author page or find out more HERE at A Story Club.



RULES:
1. E-mail your answers to: lisapotocar@gmail.com or post them on my Facebook page! You can now enter more than one name!
2. I’ll choose the winner, unless there's more than one good name, in which case, I’ll ask all followers of my FB Page to vote for the best.
3. If at the end of the 2 weeks, no name that I feel really passionate about using results, I’ll extend the contest for another two weeks. Otherwise, the winner will be announced on Monday, July 2, 2012.


READY? SET? GO! Stay up-to-date by following Lisa on FacebookGood luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment